Truebill is a simple yet effective way to lower down the monthly expenditure of different bills from different services. Truebill provides a way simple to monitor all monthly bills through the single screen so that users can easily find out different ways to lower down their monthly bills amount. Either they can go for alternatives or they can unsubscribe unwanted services. According to the company an average user of Truebill saves around per $512 year which is a huge amount. Truebill is available for standard platforms like Android and iOS.
Everything about Truebill
In this part of the post, we will tell you what is the concept used in Truebill and how it works to help you to lower down the bill. We will also tell you whether it is safe or not to use Truebill as it is directly related to money. Let us have a look at its concept first.
Concept of Truebill app
- Users can easily monitor their monthly expenditure on different services from a single screen here is a screenshot how its looks like.
- As users can see all the monthly subscriptions at one place they can quickly figure out unwanted, useless services for which they are spending money and can easily cancel these services. Doing this is very easy as there is a separate option for this available in the Truebill app.
- Users can easily figure out where they are overbilled and look for alternatives within the app only. Truebill team make it easy for its users to find out different services as they provide reviews and ratings.
- The smart algorithm used in Truebill notifies its users about an increase in bill amount. It also suggests some useful ways to slow down the monthly expenditure.
- In a case of any doubts, users can easily connect to the very active support team.
Is it Safe to use Truebill?
The answer to above question is yes. Truebill is 100% safe to use. Our readers can blindly go for it as there is no security concern with it there are few points which we would like to highlight among our reader read these points carefully.
- It is a free app with no hidden charges to make things more transparent Truebill never ask for credit card details. Hence there is no chance for money deduction.
- Secondly, it follows bank level security and secures the confidentiality of the client’s data. It never sells its customer data to anyone. It uses the highest security protocols recommended by the IETF with 256-bit SSL encryption in order to provide the best level of safety to its users.
Hope you have read all the above points carefully and to help you more we are providing some pros and cons of the app have a look at these points carefully.
- It is a free service.
- The interface of the application is very responsive.
- Features like overbilled alerts, direct cancel from the app, money saving suggestion, etc. are very useful.
- Truebill is a free app, yet it provides high bank level security to it users and their data. It never sells its clients data to anyone. Hence you can blindly trust on Truebill and can use it.
The only thing we didn’t like about the Truebill app is that it is not available for all nations. It supports the US only which is not okay.
Hope now you all know everything about the Truebill app will definitely go with it. Thank you for reading the post.