PersonalityMatch: How this App Can Improve Your Relationships?
There are all sorts of apps out there that make it easier to find new people, new friends and create new relationships. But then there is an app called PersonalityMatch that is based on the concept of improving relationships. This app review introduces you to the different features of this free app. This app not only lets you take the right steps in your relationships, it also helps you discover yourself.
So What is PersonalityMatch?
PersonalityMatch is a free app that evaluates your personality based on psychological tests such as the myers briggs test. It identifies your personality type based on the test. You can ask your friends and partner to take the test too and then it will compare your personality with theirs. Then it follows up with a series of recommendations to improve your relationships with them.
And all this is based on the widely accepted psychological tests used all over the world.
- Install the app and take the personality test by answering 30 questions (this test is developed around the mbti test)
- Invite your friends, partner, relatives or colleagues to take the test
- The app’s powerful algorithm compares your personality against your friends and delivers a compatibility score. It tells you more beyond just a compatibility score.
- PersonalityMatch also points out areas of common interests and conflicts.
- It also provides personalized recommendations on what you can do to eliminate those conflicts and improve your relationships.
- You also get to know about your own personality and things that you could have never known until you visited a psychologist.
Get Personalized advice
This is perhaps the top reason anyone should use this app. PersonalityMatch provides you personalized advice after comparing your personality with someone. This advice is based on the theories developed by Carl Jung, a world-famous psychologist, and Isabel Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs who have developed globally used psychological tests.
If you are having any issues with your partner or someone else close to you, using this app can help you address the right notes to get things going well. All you have to do is to take the personality test, compare your personalities and follow the recommendations.
Personalized Advice Example
Some of the recommendations that PersonalityMatch provides to people with intj personality (introversion, intuition, thinking, judgment) are as following:
- Boost your everyday social interactions by using your observation skills and intellect
- If you find it difficult to network with people, you should become more focused on each and every one
- You should try to be less emotionally attached to your relationships
- Identify what weaknesses you have, but never let others tell you what you should change about yourself
- If you are interested in something, try and go after it
PersonalityMatch displays a compatibility score when you compare your personality with a friend or your partner. This score is displayed as a percentage ranging from 0% to 100%.
You can also learn about yourself and your partner’s personality. PersonalityMatch provides detailed information about the traits, positives, and weaknesses of your personality type or that of your friend or partner. It also points out the interests, likes, motivations, and other traits of your friends. And then there is the personalized recommendations feature.
PersonalityMatch has an advanced algorithm that is developed around the most important psychological theories and tests. Everything from the personality test to determining the personality type to providing personalized recommendations is derived from these theories and tests developed by Carl Jung, Isabel Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs. It provides detailed information about all the 16 personalities.
The app also has a social and sharing feature in that it allows you to invite others to take its personality test.
PersonalityMatch is a unique offering in the world of apps. It is not a social media app where you go and make new friends. It is an app where you strengthen your relationships with your existing friends, family, partner and colleagues. It is also different in that it is based on proven psychological theories and tests. It is also easy to use considering that all you have to do is to install, take the test, invite friends and compare with their personality.
For more information about this app, visit personalityperfect. It is available for download in both the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store.