Karbonn expands it Titanium series: Launched Titanium Mach Two. Karbonn has expanded its Titanium range even more. The Indian brand has recently launched the Karbonn Titanium Mach Two, their latest offering. This smart phone, priced at INR 10, 490 is anticipated to be a great budget smart phone. Like the previous offering of Karbonn this one also offers a long battery life with all necessary features.
Here is what you can expect from Karbonn Titanium Mach Two:
- The phone weights around 112 grams and comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection in front and back, which actually make it quite scratch proof.
- Karbonn Titanium Mach two comes with a 5 inch 720p HD IPS display, which gives it an edge over the smart phones available in this range.
- The handset is presently launched with Android 4.4 KitKat version, but it is upgradable to Android Lolipop. Coupled with 1.4GHz octa-core processor, this device is designed to give powerful performance.
- The handset comes equipped with 8 MP primary and front cameras.
- The gesture sensor and Smart eye feature are new additions. While the gesture sensor allows the users to change the song only by swiping across the screen, the Smart Eye feature can monitor your eye movement and can pause the videos automatically wherever you look away.
- The lock screen notification is also a great addition.
- The handset is equipped with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
- The powerful 1900 mAh battery lasts really long.
Recommended: Sony Indicates Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xperia Z
Equipped with great features and priced at an affordable price, the Karbonn Titanium Mach Two is a great entry level smart phone.
What do you think about the phone? Have you checked it out yet? Let us know your opinion on it.